CSIP Structural Wall & Roofing Systems
CSIP - Composite Structural Insulation Panels. BASF high density Polyurethane closed cell foam with various outer skin options used for wall and roof construction as well as cladding. Using PU as a structural and insulation material for buildings has numerous advantages:
- Cost effective. Panels are used to for simple and modular construction with fast erection time and long lasting performance. Materials cost and time to assemble a building yield a highly cost effective system.
- High Performance. Structural and insulation performance are excellent. Climate control applications such as cold rooms or for general building are now mandatory in terms of SANS 10400 XA.
- Lightweight. Strong yet lightweight panels allow for easy handling, transportation and assembly.
- Application spectrum. Choose your application - Walling, Roofing, Cladding, Architectural profiling, Integrated Solar and Waterproofing, etc…
- Size Options. Available in standard length (2,400mm) and custom length, panels can be ordered in various thicknesses to suite structural and insulation requirements.