CSIP Structural Wall & Roofing Systems
CSIP - Composite Structural Insulation Panels. BASF high density Polyurethane closed cell foam with various outer skin options used for wall and roof construction as well as cladding. Using PU as a structural and insulation material for buildings has numerous advantages:
- Cost effective. Panels are used to for simple and modular construction with fast erection time and long lasting performance. Materials cost and time to assemble a building yield a highly cost effective system.
- High Performance. Structural and insulation performance are excellent. Climate control applications such as cold rooms or for general building are now mandatory in terms of SANS 10400 XA.
- Lightweight. Strong yet lightweight panels allow for easy handling, transportation and assembly.
- Application spectrum. Choose your application - Walling, Roofing, Cladding, Architectural profiling, Integrated Solar and Waterproofing, etc…
- Size Options. Available in standard length (2,400mm) and custom length, panels can be ordered in various thicknesses to suite structural and insulation requirements.
There are no products listed under this category.